- Eco-friendly and energy-saving
- Great educational function for children
- Good tool for children`s hand working ability
- Powered by brine, no battery needed
- Terrific present for your friends and children
- Material: Mainly White with blue as shown in the picture
- Net Weight: 37g / 1.31 oz
- As the smallest, least expensive, not to mention first fuel cell car to be powered by saltwater, the Salt Water Fuel Cell Car gives children a chance to learn about new forms of clean energy, while building and powering their very own toy: Just add saltwater and go! This environmentally and kid-friendly concept reflects the new, cleaner ways we think about automobile production and demonstrates first hand to children a more effective utilization of our natural resources. Kids will be awed by the remarkable simplicity and effectiveness of the toy. After activating the fuel cell module with a saltwater mixture, the magnesium metal sheet (1 sheet included) can operate the car for about 5-7 hours continuously. If you want to park the vehicle, simply take out the fuel cell module and rinse with tap water and dry.